While Disney After Hours BOO BASH might not have all the spooktacular extras that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has, it’s still sure to be a blast!
Disney After Hours BOO BASH will take place at the Magic Kingdom on select nights during the 2021 Halloween season. These will be special ticketed events that are separate from your tickets for standard theme park admission and do not require a Magic Kingdom park reservation. In fact, you can use your BOO BASH ticket to enter the Magic Kingdom before park closing (at 7pm) without having a reservation made to visit the park.
As more details regarding these events are released, this page will continue to be updated.
If you’ll be celebrating spooky season during a BOO BASH event, here’s what you can expect to find:
- Halloween Cavalcades: Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade, Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade, Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade
- Maleficent appearance in her fire-breathing dragon form, as shown in the Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Character appearances: Goofy, Foulfellow and Gideon (from Pinocchio), Chip ‘n’ Dale, and several familiar ghouls outside The Haunted Mansion, including Miss Carlotta, Miss Renatta, and Broome the Butler
- The Cadaver Dans
- Trick or treating throughout the park
- Ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select beverages (water, soda, Powerade, etc.) are included with the cost of your ticket, and will be available at various carts stationed around the park
- Halloween-themed décor, lighting, and music
- Special-themed snacks available for purchase: Foolish Mortals Funnel Cake, Apple Ginger Dale Frozen Drink (Frozen Apple Cider mixed with Ginger Ale and topped with Whipped Cream) – we expect (and hope) that more special snacks will be offered, so keep checking back to see if/when additional snacks have been announced
- Unique Magic Shots taken by Disney PhotoPass photographers
- You and your whole party can dress in costume—regardless of age—as long as it meets WDW’s costume guidelines
From my past experiences at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, my personal favorite part of those events is simply walking around the park in a fully themed, Halloween atmosphere. To me, hearing Halloween music as you walk down Main Street U.S.A., seeing Cinderella Castle lit up in orange, green, and purple lights, and getting to sing along to the extremely catchy “Boo to You” parade soundtrack (which will be heard during one of the cavalcades) makes these nights totally worth the cost.
This year, a ticket to Disney After Hours BOO BASH costs between $129 and $169 per adult or child, with Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders eligible to receive a $10 discount.
If you’re interested in attending one of this year’s BOO BASH events, let our travel agency partner, Destinations to Travel, know today! Not only can they can help you secure your Disney After Hours BOO BASH ticket, but they can also plan your dream Disney vacation from beginning to end—at no additional cost to you.