Hi, everyone! Danny (Chief Magic Officer), here! Before we dive into Adriana’s first blog here at Dad’s Guide to WDW, I wanted to share a brief word to formally welcome Adriana to the team.
I first met Adriana through Destinations to Travel, our official travel agency partner that also just so happens to be where Adriana works as a bona fide magic maker! I’m truly thrilled to have such a passionate Disney fan and entertaining personality join the Dad’s Guide to WDW family as a blogger.
So, without any further adieu, I’m pleased to introduce you to Adriana Bonetti with her list of 20 things to know about her!
- I was born on November 18th, just like Mickey Mouse!
- I may have traveled a bit around the world, but I most love Walt Disney World.️
- My summers were always spent in Italy as a kid.
- My favorite Disney movies are Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone, and Toy Story (I know, that’s Pixar, but it counts)!
- My favorite Disney attraction is Peter Pan’s Flight.
- I self-published a poetry book a looooong time ago.
- Of all the jobs I’ve had, my favorites have been librarian and cardiac monitor tech—heart rhythms fascinate me! And now, of course, planning Disney vacations!
- I love food. Eating and cooking are my favorite past times. 😂
- A few years back, I composed some songs on the piano just for fun. The playlist is on YouTube – just search my name!
- I own two cats, Skipper and Princess Leia. Skipper is a black cat. If you want a cat, please adopt a black one—they’re always the last ones to get adopted!
- My two kids keep me going, and going, and going…
- According to my kids, I make the best cakes! (Shhhhh… I use boxed cake mix…).
- I make homemade pizza pretty much weekly (real homemade… not like the cakes!).
- I grew up in a pizzeria. (Hence, my waistline 😂)
- I recently got into country music. Maybe because there’s almost always a reference to beer, wine, and whiskey?
- I can sit in a bookstore all day and be the happiest person on Earth. Literally.
- Impersonations and accents. I have a ball doing that—maybe because I grew up hearing different accents all the time.
- I want to take guitar lessons and learn how to play it properly. Soon.
- Shows I’ve seriously binged on (some more than once) are Black Mirror, Heartland, Downton Abbey, Ghost Hunters, and The Office.
- You read all the facts above? Pat on the back and thanks! Here’s one more fact: I just wrote a whole list of facts all about me!