Christmas Day at the Magic Kingdom. What could be more perfect?
On a typical Christmas day at the Magic Kingdom, the park will reach capacity before noon.
If you still plan to visit the Magic Kingdom on Christmas day despite the crowd sizes, here’s what you should keep in mind:
- Don’t expect to ride a lot of attractions – pick a handful you absolutely have to ride, and do them as soon as possible.
- Arrive at least 1 hour before the advertised opening time.
- Have a dining reservation (or 2!) for meals, or bring your own. Table service restaurants will be completely packed and quick-service restaurants (even with Mobile Order) will have huge waits.
- Don’t expect to leave the park and get back in.
- Go slow, try to relax, people watch, enjoy the moment